Purpose Support process control functional tests mainly on control and safeguarding functions in DCS and IPS during the FAT; Factory Acceptance Test, SAT; Site Acceptance Test and Commissioning Periods
Accountabilities 1. Understanding and familiarize with control loop and logic control including their configurations. For example, single loop, cascade loop, three elements control, ratio control, split range control, on/off control, interlock logic, controller
action, alarm configuration, bump-less transfer/initialization, etc.
2. As an incumbent that the candidate must have background in control/logic design with sound understand the design intent and how to apply in the process design.
3. Familiarize with process control project documents. For example, project specifications, P&ID, control loop diagram, functional logic diagram, cause and effect diagram, process control narrative, IPF narrative, and etc.
1. Bachelor of Chemical Engineering with at least 10 years with relevant experiences required for position
2. Knowledge of safety in process design legislations and international standard.
3. Excellent attention to details, ensuring that any programming or functionality testing they complete is robust and reliable.
4. Ability to detect inconsistency in the process control design or implementation.
5. Troubleshooting skills, able to accurately identify a problem within the system and being able to correctly solve the issue.
6. Communication and interpersonal skills are required, able to provide clear advice that will lead to the problem being solved.
7. Ability to work in team environment, well skill for two ways communication.
8. Good knowledge, collaboration, leadership abilities is a must.
9. Proactive thinking and analytical ability.
Required Experience 1. Experience in carrying out refinery and petrochemical safety in process design
2. Experience in using and understanding how programming methods especially for Honeywell DCS and Triconex IPS technology.
3. Experience in DCS and IPS functional tests during FAT/SAET stages and able to demonstrate how to check program bug.
Please send resume to
CChadavipoo @ fircroft.com (อีเมล์ติดกันหมด)
FB : Chairat Chadavipoo
22nd Floor, 2202 Pacific Place II Building, 142
Sukhumvit Road, Bangkok,, Thailand 10110
02 653 2947 Ext 136