- Communicate and coordinate with the distribution channel (government bank, agent, group life insurance and direct marketing) for new product development, changing and stop selling the product.
- Plan and prioritize the work to deliver the quality work within timeline.
- Design and develop products according to the company’s strategy and comply with regulations.
- Ensure that the product satisfies company’s profitability requirements and prepare product profit test report to get approval from authorized persons.
- Prepare product related document to get approval from regulator and provide information to relevant departments for implementation.
- Review product specifications and sales materials.
- Monitor and analyze the actual profitability after launching the new product.
- Bachelor or Master’s degree in Actuarial Sciences, Statistics, Engineering, or related field (Actuarial Exam will be a plus)
- 7-10 years of work experience in Actuarial in Life insurance companies
- Good command of written and spoken English
- Can work independently and can be a good team player
- Proficient in MS. Excel and database skill (Prophet, DCS and SQL skill will be a plus)
Thai Life Insurance Public Company Limited is the first life insurance company by Thais. We are an outstanding and one of the leading life insurance companies as well as being the best and most caring life insurance company for the Thai people. With a wide range of life insurance products and services, it is our commitment to satisfy the financial needs of Thais. To support our continuous growth and to better serve our customers, we are now looking for dynamic, energetic and motivated candidates to join our team in the following positions :