Plant Manager will take responsibility in controlling overall activities within the operations from daily production, warehousing and logistics to ensure they reach targets. Also initiate improvement strategies to maximise resource usage but minimise waste and cost.
Our client is a well-known manufacturing and franchise within the food industry. They own a large number of chain restaurants and a manufacturing site in Thailand. Despite the COVID situation, they are currently growing very aggressively with an expansion plan in the upcoming year. Hence, they are urgently looking for a professional to take on this key leadership position.
- Oversee all activities in the manufacturing site from daily production, warehousing and logistics and fundamental knowledge in quality and safety management, engineering and maintenance, etc. to ensure they meet company's KPIs, targets and policies
- Always seek for improvement both in terms of technical and financial such as increase operation efficiency, minimise waste and cost
- Create and monitor cost and budget
- Develop and maintain relationship with their partners (restaurants)
- Coordinate with regional team from overseas
- Supervise teams and evaluate their performances to ensure they reach their KPIs
- Establish or approve any related documents such as procedures change, purchasing of any equipment etc.
- A Bachelor's Degree in engineering/science or relevant disciplines
- At least 5 years of experiences from food manufacturing business and 3 years in managerial position
- Experienced in managing Production, Engineering & Maintenance, Quality Controls & Assurances, Warehousing and Logistics
- Prior people management responsibility is necessary
- Good communication skill in English is necessary for communication with stakeholders
- Result-oriented with good interpersonal skills
- Excellent salary package depending on experiences
- Good growing opportunity
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Kanyawee Thanchitikul on +66 2 012 5057