Job Responsibility :
- Oversee & control in Production Process, Maintenance and Quality.
- Plan, organize, direct and run optimum day-to-day operations.
- Support day-to-day technical troubleshooting and ensure issues are
resolved in a timely manner.
- Increase production, assets capacity and flexibility while minimizing
unnecessary costs and maintaining
current quality standards.
- Validate and drive implementation of improvement initiatives.
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Engineering or related field.
- Minimum 10 years of experience in Production especially from food
- Be knowledgeable of safety, quality, productivity.
- Strong team building, decision-making and people management skills.
- Good command of English communication.