Work at Amata City Chonburi
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Strictly implement all Safety policies and safety ensures as mandated by EH&S and ensure department's compliance to EHS training requirements.
- Support implementation of new safety programs and policies as established by Mancom and Safety Leadership team.
- Lead and drive ART line (reference line) operations to achieve all KPI goals.
- Coordinate the new products/ process testing in the SLE mode. Accountable of the performances (yield, quality, cost, etc;)
- Create a vision for future operational capability encompassing increased demand, product complexity, and technology developments
- Maintain appropriate operator staffing levels to balance cost and changing volume demand to maintain service to all customers
- Manage and control budget of Operations cost centers.
- Drive the team for cost saving projects/ initiatives which will impact Manufacturing variance result.
- Bachelor's degree or Higher in Engineering, Industrial Engineering, Production Engineering or any related field
- 3-5 years of working experience in any field. Open for young candidate who is motivated to step up into Production managerial role
- Strong in data analysis, problem solving tools, lean techniques.
- Good leadership, people skill, interpersonal skill, analytical, problem solving and customer focus.
- Proficient in MS office; Word, Excel, Power point.
- Good English Skill both written and spoken.
- Can mobile in anywhere.
This position report to EOLT Manufacturing Manager