Our client is a leading global FMCG company. They are now urgently seeking a suitable candidate for the position of Performance Marketing Manager.
Summary of Scope & Role:
An experienced and results oriented Performance Marketing Manager to plan, manage execute all biddable campaigns including but not limited to Search, UAC and Social Media campaigns. Responsibilities include campaign planning and implementation, budget management,
performance reviews, optimization, and analysis. The successful candidate will be expected to formulate strategies and road maps for the successful delivery of PPC campaigns
- Managing paid campaigns on Google Adwords Search Display, Bing and other ad networks.
- Managing paid campaigns on Facebook, LinkedIn and other social media networks.
- Setting up goals and funnels in Google Analytics. Analyzing user behavior campaign performance.
- Staying on top of current search engine news, trends and Pay Per Click practices.
- Monitoring and reporting on campaign checks across channels/platforms.
- Producing daily campaign reports, including daily pacing, data inputting and providing commentary to regional search teams.
- Developing recommendations based on Adwords/Analytics to drive decision making across various spectrums of online marketing.
- 3-5 years of hands-on experience in managing SEM, UAC, display advertising campaigns & social media.
- Should have managed big budget SEM, Shopping, Remarketing & Social campaigns with a strong exposure to mobile app campaigns.
- Strong understanding about online platforms and biddable techniques, Facebook Ads Manager, and analytic tools such as Google Analytics, Keyword Planner, Google Tag Manager, Appsflyer, etc.
- Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels.
- Functional understanding of SEO and ASO. Knowledge/exposure to programmatic a plus.
- Must be very good with numbers and possess excellent MS Excel skills.
- English & Thai reading & writing skills are a must.