At CBRE, you are empowered to take your career in your own hands. Our people enjoy workplace flexibility in a global organization with tremendous scale providing corporate real
estate, property services and outsourcing.
We are seeking a People Operations Manager for Thailand to be responsible for overseeing and driving the delivery of People Operations Services for the Thailand CBRE business, approximately
1,200 people across all Lines of Business. People Operations delivers services for accurate employee payments, onboarding and offboarding, benefit administration, immigration, regulatory and statutory reporting and third-party vendor management.
- Manage a team of People Operations and Payroll resources for Thailand, to ensure core People services are delivered to agreed service levels and all regulatory and compliance requirements
- Partner with the Head of People Operations, People Business Partners and other Centres of Excellence (Total Rewards, Learning & Development, Talent Acquisition) to drive the strategic
People plan, and ensure alignment with local People objectives and business requirements
- Manage escalations and proactively identify gaps in service delivery and devise practical, scalable solutions. Identify opportunities for additional service offerings to improve
the overall Employee experience, deliver efficiencies through repeatable process and operating procedures.
- Support Country, Regional and Global projects, by execution of an existing plan or devise an appropriate plan to execute, testing, communications, training/education, and change
- Monitor the use of People Service’s technology (ServiceNow, PeopleSoft, Avature, Opentext) identifying ways to promote self-service adoption and identify process efficiencies
- Review monthly reports and dashboards to ensure services delivered are done so efficiently to required standards, identifying improvement areas or gaps for process review or improvement
- Ensure payroll data accuracy, reliability, confidentiality, timeliness and completeness, monitoring overall payroll service delivery and ensuring that SOX compliance is achieved
- Lead People Operations related audits and ensure reporting is compliant with Country required statutory and regulatory requirements, including Corporate Governance activities, such
as FCPA, Compliance?? and other government bodies
- Oversee compliance with Country Legislation and internal controls, identifying and mitigating potential control gaps and risks to CBRE, partnering with Legal, Compliance, BSO and
other Stakeholders to solution
- Monitor third-party vendor SLA's and be an escalation point for Vendor Management where service or scope requirements need to be addressed during the life of a supplier agreement
- Proactively identify opportunities to streamline, consolidate, eliminate, or enhance processes to drive efficiencies, making recommendations to ensure continuous improvement
- Develop strong and trusted relationships with local People Operations, the People and Finance Communities and Regional Business Leaders through frequent communication, feedback
and problem solving
- Bachelor’s degree with minimum of 8 years’ experience in Human Resources
- Solid understanding of HR functions and processes across at least one functional area of Human Resources which may include Operations, Payroll, Talent Acquisition, Compensation
& Benefits or Business Partnering
- Experience working in a multi-national environment, and fast-moving services businesses with a Shared Service model or a mix of decentralized and centralized HR Operating models
- Strong capability to build trusted relationships, and manage stakeholders across a matrixed environment
- Ability to simplify and interpret complex situations or documents, and formulate an opinion on these
- Passionate about identifying opportunities for continuous improvement, providing recommendations on suggested approaches
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and Thai
- Good knowledge and understanding of Oracle PeopleSoft, Service Now, Taleo, Avature, OpenText, CornerStone or other related databases/systems
- Skilled in use of MS Office Suite, including Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Sharepoint, Visio
CBRE Group, Inc. (NYSE: CBRE), a Fortune 500 and S&P 500 company headquartered in Dallas, is the world’s largest commercial real estate services and investment firm (based on 2020 revenue). The company has more than 100,000 employees serving clients in more
than 100 countries. CBRE serves a diverse range of clients with an integrated suite of services, including facilities, transaction and project management; property management; investment management; appraisal and valuation; property leasing; strategic consulting;
property sales; mortgage services and development services.
CBRE recognizes the achievements of our people. We offer an incredible array of career choices and plenty of room for professional growth. We are always looking out for skilled
professionals to join our family.
We offer attractive salary and benefits such as competitive medical and life insurance coverages, provident fund, substantial entitlement of vacations/ leave and etc.
Interested candidates, please submit full detailed resume, stating your background, current and expected salary and a recent photo by click "Apply Now"