The People Management Specialist will provide support for core human resource functional areas, including Recruitment and selection, hiring process, employees record maintenance, legal compliance, benefits, compensation, performance management, training and development, Visa, Work permit and will provide general human resources guidance and service to all employees in the business unit.
1) Manage processes and policies relating to day-to-day human resource services
2) Perform full lifecycle recruiting to support all requirements and future business needs
3) Administration of all aspects of the business’s payroll data inclusive to processing monthly payrolls for all divisions of the business, conducting reconciliation audits, and interfacing with the external organization.
4) Be a business partner to identify needs and work with involved parties to provide solutions
5) Manage all issuing Visa and work permit for expat staff, prepare necessary documents, manage all schedule and process including Handle problems that related to Visa and work permit issues.
6) Provide performance management guidance to employees and managers with them to effectively manage annual and mid-year performance review cycles
7) Supporting a wide variety of people related topics and projects including support for engagement activity.
We are looking for: