Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Manage, develop and implement marketing campaigns to ensure achievement of branding objectives, brand awareness and revenue driving.
- Given marketing expertise and providing feedback on property led initiative campaigns.
- Come up with properties specific campaign based on property needs and requirement.
- To lead marketing partnership area consisting of banking partnership, non-banking partnership both on a local and regional level, in driving the strategic and tactical marketing partnership initiatives.
- Drive strategic and tactical marketing partnership initiatives with partners to strengthen our brand awareness.
- Monitor, evaluate the result of each campaign to develop future projects
- Collect and analyse competitors’ marketing information to monitor market development for strategies and action plans.
- Develop ATL and BLT plan in accordance with the branding objectives and the annual budget both for International Markets and for Domestic Markets.
- Explore new business opportunities, new tools, digital platforms, social platforms to support marketing activities
- Seek opportunities to increase guest database while retaining loyalty of current guests.
- Use hotel database to personalize campaigns.
- Develop a part of website marketing content.
- Develop and coordinate with all stakeholders/departments to ensure the success of marketing activities.
- Ensure that CHR brand and identity is adhered to in campaigns and in all communication channels.
- Deliver the reports of campaign results, including web analysis and maintain regular measurement of the ROI of campaigns
Accountabilities and Performance Measures
- Campaign Calendar/timeline
- Campaign ROI; revenue and engagement
Job Knowledge / Skill Requirements
- At least 5 years full time work experience in related field.
- Excellent communication skills in Thai and English (speaking and writing).
- Proficiency in Microsoft Words, Excels, and PowerPoints.
- Excellent interpersonal & leadership skill.
- Self-motivation, initiative, responsible, goal oriented.
- Able to work off hour remotely.
- Adopt teamwork approach.
- Able to work under pressure to deliver results and tasks in due time.
- Mature, pleasant and professional personality.