Operational Risk Management Policy & Procedure
BCM & BCP
- Review & update all related Operational Risk Management Policies and Procedures to ensure that they reflect the best practice and
be properly fit to the organization.
- Assist to roll out the Operational Risk Management Framework to the whole organization.
- Assist in identifying & evaluating risk areas across the operational activities.
- Perform root cause analysis on identified risk events and/or incident items in order to come up with the recommendation for preventing
the risks and/or re-occurring audit issues.
- Coordinate with each business units in development of key risk profile and key risk indicators.
- Follow up key risk indicator of each business unit on regular basis.
- Monitor & follow up all agreed action plans to ensure that there is no overdue action plan and/or key risks are timely prevented
- Develop a monthly risk management report or dashboard to Risk Management
Committee and/or Executive Management Meeting.
- Perform BCP test on regular basis and provide the BCP testing result.
- Conduct the Operational Risk Management Training on a regular basis to increase risk management awareness for the entire organization
- Perform key control testing and/or quality reviews on the control testing.
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher degree in any fields.
- 8 – 12 years working experience in the role of operational risk management, operational risk framework, or process improvement.
- Background experiences in financial institution, or banking is a plus.
- Knowledge in operational risk management – operational risk framework, assessment, KRIs, BCM, BCP.
- Conceptual thinking or knowledge in workflow of business operation.
- Interpersonal and Communication skills.
- Good Command in English (written and spoken)
- Good communication and interpersonal skills, with the confidence to challenge business units.
- Strong analytical & problem solving skills.
- Self-motivated and Result Oriented.
- Good knowledgeable in regulatory requirements (e.g. BOT, AMLO, NCB).
- Ability to work independently.
- Excellent in computer applications (MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint).
Human Resources Management Department
Summit Capital Leasing (Sumitomo Corporation Group)
968, 11 Floor, U Chu Liang Building
Rama IV Rd., Silom, Bangrak, Bangkok