This Internship Program will give you the opportunity to apply knowledge from your field of study and gain real work experience in preparation for future work.
You will explore the wider world to work across multinational culture with us.
About the job
- Ensure the quick onboarding of partners joining ZUZU Hospitality's fast-growing portfolio of hotels.
- Support Revenue Managers in the running of operational activities aimed at maximizing online revenue for hotels.
- Assist in-day-to-day tasks assigned by manager.
- Provide any other related task upon request from management.
- A final year bachelor student or recent graduate in any related fields.
- Excellent communication in English both written and spoken forms.
- Working well in a team with minimal guidance.
- Positive and Enthusiastic and full of energy by nature
- Being able to multi-task and prioritize work effectively.
- Have a keen eye for detail, results-driven and laser-focused on achieving a variety of KPIs.
- Having passion for travel and technology and appetite for fast-changing business environment is a preferable.
You'll get the internship certificate after attending this program
There's no salary provided
ZUZU Hospitality unchains hotels.
ZUZU is the chain for independent hotels, delivering revenue growth through distribution and revenue management The 600,000 independent hotels in the world are the bedrock of the travel industry, and the source of its diversity, creativity and entrepreneurial zeal. We unchain these hotels, providing a powerful alternative to joining a hotel chain. Our hotel operating system, and outsourced revenue managers, allows hoteliers to put all their focus on being great hoteliers.