Our client is a high quality in Agriculture business and growing to be a top in markets. Currently, they are looking for Office & Administration Manager leading teams to achieve company goals.
Position : Office & Administration Manager
Location : Nakhon Pathomn
- Thai nationality age between 33-40 years old
- Bachelor's Degree or Master Degree in Accounting or any related
- At least 5 years work experiences with International Agriculture business.
- Has experiences with management level before.
- Preference is Young, Energetic, People skill, Confident and Organized person
- Good knowledge in Microsoft-Excel.
- Good command in English
- Organize and co-ordinate office administration and procedures, ensuring organizational effectiveness, efficiency and safety. Responsible for developing intra-department communication (Accounting, Production, Sales, Management).
- Responsible for managing office services by ensuring office operations and procedures are organized, correspondences are controlled, filing systems are designed, supply requisitions are reviewed and approved and that clerical functions are properly monitored.
- Establish and maintain a historical reference for the office by outlining procedures for protection, retention, record disposal, retrieval and staff transfers and ensure security, integrity and confidentiality of data
- Responsibilities include managing administrative procedures, including inventory control, supplies purchasing, recruitment, and staff supervision and providing support to Managers and Executives of the business.
- Manage relationships with vendors, service providers and landlord, Monitor and maintain supplies inventory responsible for purchasing, ensuring that all items are have purchase order, invoiced and documentation passed to accounting team and suppliers paid on time