- Prepare and summarize the OEE.
- Be in charge of OEE(Overall Equipment Effectiveness) Improvement
- Handle data on daily basis from the production output downtime record and Scrap report
- Publicize the daily OEE data to all related people
- Arrange the OEE improvement meeting with all relevant people
- Follow up with all department PIC (Person in Charge) to get the improvement of activity updates and summaries
- Liaise with NET corporate QA members for the progress updates and for the OEE improvement projects
- Educate and Monitor production staff to handle RBA Requirement, ISO9001, ISO 14001/ISO45001 and NCOT Energy Management policy
- 2+ years in OEE, Overall Equipment Effectiveness engineer for Die Cast Process
- Experienced dealing with QA and NET corporate
- Knowledgeable in RBA Requirement, ISO9001, ISO 14001/ISO45001
PERSOLKELLY is a joint venture established in 2016 between PERSOL Holdings (previously Temp Holdings) and Kelly Services to cater to the rising workforce employment needs of the emerging Asia Pacific market. We are one of the largest workforce solutions providers in the region, spanning over 50 offices across 13 markets including Australia, China, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Malaysia, New Zealand, Philippines, Singapore, South Korea, Taiwan, Thailand and Vietnam.
Our reach, scope, and scale of operations have set the industry standard for cross-border recruitment and holistic workforce solutions. Since inception, PERSOLKELLY has placed over 66,000 positions across the region and works together with 98% of Fortune 100™ companies for their workforce solution needs.