Who are we looking for?
- Minimum Bachelor Degree in Logistics or Business Administration with 1-2 years working experience in service-related industry.
- Freight forwarding operations knowledge is a plus.
- Able to use Microsoft Office applications such as Excel, Word & Outlook.
- Good communication skill in English for both written and spoken.
- Detailed and result oriented.
- Team player and able to work under pressure and tight timeline
What do you have to do?
Connect with UPS! Stay up-to-date with the latest UPS news, industry insights and more.
Working at UPS: https://www.jobs-ups.com/
UPS Pressroom: https://www.pressroom.ups.com/
Going the extra mile makes the world work better.
Logistics isn't just systems, supply chains, and epic infrastructure. It's a diverse team of individuals who bring their passion to the mission of UPS every day, offering better ways to orchestrate everything from complex international distribution networks to local business deliveries. It all begins with talented individuals like you – people who are ready to deliver on our reputation for billions of customers everywhere.
That's why we support our employees, exposure to an incredible range of opportunities and training programs and a practice of promoting from within. Here you'll have the freedom to change your role any number of times, while working for a company whose reliability is second to none. Your passion for innovation, and the pride that comes with doing what you do best, will be rewarded at every level. UPSers are hardworking, collaborative, and entrepreneurial. You'll fit right in.