Location: Thai Summit Group Bangna-Trad KM.16
Implement, maintain, support and in some cases, design communication networks to enable the interface between physical devices at customer sites and cloud server.
- Implement guideline for required device specification and network configuration to support data interface to company applications.
- Onsite support for network and communication device configuration, and, in some cases cooperate with Customer’s IT team for customer’s network configuration.
- Collaborate with third-party support and service vendors to ensure that the data interface are stably operating
- Participate in Smart Industry project to provide support
- Manage medium to large scale project as a project manager & coordinate with related parties.
- Providing network operation support, problem isolation, and troubleshooting for network incidents
- Reviewing new solutions and improving resilience of the current network environment.
- Configuring, operating and maintaining network devices and firewalls using industrial standard criteria.
- Planning, engineering, and monitoring the security arrangements for the protection of the network environment.
- Analyzing requirements and performing network solution, planning, installation and setup of network systems.
- Create documents related to project progress, manual and completion report
Report project progress, issues, and solutions to management
Interested candidates are invited to apply in person or send an application letter together with full resume, educational details, work
history, recent photo, expected salary, and three references to the following address or click "Apply Now"
Contact Person: Khun Lalitparn, Khun Thassamon
Human Resource Department
Address: 1121 Moo.3 Theparak Rd., Theparak,
A.Muang Samutprakarn 10270
Tel.: +66 (0) 2-719-9559 Fax: +66 (0) 2-717-2128