Department ) : PBS Plant Operation, Engineering and Maintenance Division
คุณสมบัติ ( Qualification ) :
ทั่วไป (General Qualification):
- Male or Female, age below 35 years old
- Possess License for Associate Mechanical Engineer.
- Fluent in English (TOEIC Score > 600).
- Knowledge of API, ASME, RBI, RCM would be an advantage.
การศึกษา (Formal Education) :
- Bachelor’s or Master degree of Mechanical Engineering or equivalent
ประสบการณ์ (Working Experience) :
- Minimum of 5 years in Engineering, Installation, Maintenance or Service for the Machine, Piping, Tank, Vessel of Polymer or Petrochemical plant.
- Possess experience to maintain Air Compressor, Air Dryer, Steam Boiler, Hot Oil Boiler, Cooling Tower, Canned Pump, Pneumatic Conveying System, Crusher, Pelletizer and agitator.
- Having Experience with Vibration monitoring, machine alignment is preferable.
- Having good technical skill, analytical and troubling shooting.
หน้าที่และความรับผิดชอบ ( Principal Accountabilities):
- Set up, control and monitoring the plan of preventive maintenance for the plant to achieve the highest plant reliability.
- Supervise and lead mechanical team to execute preventive and corrective maintenance of Machinery, equipment and piping system.
- Coordinate among vender, contractor and maintenance team of PBS Plant.
- Supervise the installation of additional and/or modification all mechanical and/or piping system in the plant.
- Assist planning for maintaining machinery, mechanical and piping system for the highest safety, environmental friendly and to be as standard (ASME, API, MEC, IEC, NEPA, ISO).
- Supervise the procurement of machinery, components, spare parts, etc. for highest value.
- Develop reliability and performance improvement for Machinery and others equipment.
- Plan, analyze, inspect, and assist to set up the startup procedure and shutdown activity.
- Maintain all Mechanical engineering drawings and documents to be up to date.
- Study for plant modification and expansion that related to mechanical aspect.
- Assignments related to its function by superior.