The role of a Material Planner is to verify that production line delivery aligns with minimum stock targets and logistics costs. The main missions of the role are to:
▪ Build up the Procurement Program by dividing and leveling piece procurements
▪ Follow up the Procurement Program realization by managing alert systems and follow the unloading, receipt and transportation of pieces.
▪ Follow supplier delivery performance (supplier Misdeliveries Per Million) and the service of logistics partners and propose appropriate improvement action plans.
▪ Achieve the transportation program on a monthly basis and the transportation scheme semi-annually.
▪ Direct packaging management.
▪ Ensure that logistics conventions comply with purchasing objectives and support conditions set by suppliers for procurement and packaging and by logistics partners for transport and services.
▪ Verify that Sales and Production Plan (PIC) capacity requirements can be supported by suppliers and implement corrective actions when necessary.
Clarion Asia(Thailand)Co., Ltd. (Clarion), was set up in July, 2001 is one of the Clarion offshore manufacturing plant in Eastern Seaboard Industrial Estate, Pluack Daeng, Rayong. It is Japanese based company. Clarion is one of the leading in-car audio manufacturing centres in production of sound and car-audio electronics by integrating technology in the areas of audio, visual, computer and communications field. Also, we are always ranked as top 3 suppliers for OEM car audio supply to global carmaker.
Now we are expanding our operation in Thailand with increasing order from existing and new business both in OEM domestic as well as export market of carmaker. At the same time, we would like to increase the localization of the materials which prompt us to employ more qualify personnel to join our organization.
In addition, we also have sales and marketing office in Bangna area.
We would expand Sales Engineering staff in Marketing Department.