Location: Bangnumpriow, Chachoengsao
- Plan timely purchase of the raw materials and coordinate with internal/external parties to ensure the availability of raw materials supplied to daily production.
- Plan and track materials requirement of local & overseas raw materials of current & new projects.
- Prepare monthly material reports as required.
- Provide corrective problem solving if actual material received less than, significantly higher than, delay from plan.
- Operate and solve problem incase effect from transportation and logistics issue.
- Monitor the material planning & scheduling and supplier shipment release for each supplier based on calculation of safety stock, lead time and supplier capacity.
- Continue improve material planning and inventory to achieve company target.
- Activity monthly cycle count at external warehouse.
- Develop, support, and maintain System ISO9001 and ISO14001
- Others as assignment.
- Bachelor's degree in supply chain management; industrial engineer
- At least 2 years’ experience in Planning or Purchasing field in an industrial environment.
- At least 2 years’ experience with materials management systems(Production Processes, Data Products both of F/G and R/M, Material Planning, Inventory Control,
- Intermediate computer skills including Word and Excel; Advanced preferred
- Good command in English.
- Experience in MRP system.
- Able to work under pressure.
How to apply
- Click APPLY NOW to submit your
Thai Compressor Manufacturing Co., Ltd.
33/3 Moo 21, Suwinthawong Road,
Saladang, Bangnumprieo, Chachoengsao 24000