- Producing budget, media & campaign plan and forecast.
- Undertaking relevant research. Identify target audiences and best media mix.
- Analyzing and interpreting data and turn those data into actionable plan.
- Authoring reports containing actionable recommendations
- Liaising with advertising & media agency, project team and others related department
- Monitoring campaign to achieve KPI and get the best possible outcome.
- Producing media brief & creative requirement for all media buyer and creative & communication team
- Work closely with Marketing Team, Call Center Team, IT & Developer Team, and agency or global media platform e.g. Google, Facebook, Line, Twitter,
etc. To manage and ensuring that campaign ideas, strategies & objective are implemented with the best performance outcome.
- Male/ Female, Age: 25+
- Thai Nationality
- Degree: Bachelor in any field
- Experience: Minimum 3 years direct experiences in marketing media planner & analyst
- Experience in digital biddable media e.g. Google, Facebook, etc. Programmatic is a plus.
- Good command of spoken and written English
- Strong research and analytical skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, deadline driven, cross-functional team
- High level of proficiency in Microsoft Word/ Excel/ PowerPoint
*** All positions requited strong creativity, human relation and team working spirit. ***
Prior experience in property business will be an advantage.
The company offers successful candidate vary competitive remuneration and opportunity for growth.
Interested candidates pls attached resumes and photo, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Noble Development Public Company Limited
1035 Noble Building, Ploenchit Rd., Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330
Tel: 02-251-9955 Ext. 1920
(Applications will be held in strict confidence.)