Applicant Qualifications & Experience
- 10 years’ experience in a global company selling specialty chemicals B2B & B2C retail or related.
- Excellent speaking and writing ability coupled with strong presentation skills both in English and Thai
- Excellent leadership and interpersonal skills, team player in multi-cultural environment
- Proactive with an entrepreneurial personality
- Strong attention to detail with excellent verbal and written communication, and copywriting skills.
- Proven delivery of marketing campaigns to deliver on the marketing plan/budget (includes management of external agencies and all sources of marketing expenditure).
- Self-motivated, proactive, and enthusiastic with a high use of initiative & creativity.
- Strong leadership and organisational skills with a demonstrated ability to work on multiple initiatives concurrently.
- Solid computer skills, including MS Office, marketing software (Adobe Creative Suite & CRM) and applications (Web analytics, Google AdWords etc.)
- Demonstrable experience in marketing data analytics and tools
- Knowledge of HTML, CSS and web development tools (e.g. WordPress/MoD) desired
- University qualification in Marketing, Language, Communications or equivalent with thorough understanding in Marketing principals
- Responsible for the development & promotion of Callington’s brand awareness
- Provide Marketing and Communications support for range of speciality chemical products used in the Aviation, Welding, Metal working Fluid, Non-destructive Testing, Covid-19 disinfectants,
sanitisers, Insect repellents and B2C product promotions & advertising.
- Design and produce marketing tools such as all social media platforms, catalogue, leaflets, print media, point of sale display , email blasts, power point presentations, product demonstration
aids training aids, video content,
- Design marketing campaigns with our Distributors. Co-ordinate marketing design & programs with Distributors.
- Translate from English into Thai –sales presentations, brochures, selling tools and case studies. ( 100% perfect English necessary)
- Create & manage Thai website , AdWords, SEO, all digital campaigns EDM’s, social (Line, LinkedIn, Instagram, Facebook etc.)
- Managing packaging & labelling design for Callington and private label customers,
- Product training by Videos, distributor training, distributor trade events and sponsorships.
- Identify new markets, customers & distributors; lead generation
- Plan & set up, attend and co-ordinate all exhibitions, sponsorships, any educational training seminars.
- Identify, join and maintain strong relationships with industry associations to network with industry experts & customers & raise profile of company & products.
- Conduct regular competitor & market analysis (products, packaging, product claims, price, competitor & customer profiles and market positions).
- Manage marketing budgets, graphic designers and digital agencies to achieve desired outcomes.
Interested candidates are invited to write in with full resume, stating present and expected salaries, and enclosing a recent photograph to the address below:
- External label & Packaging Design Agency–required from time to time when entering new markets or developing new concepts. E.g.: retail / consumer
- Local Graphic designer –would be required, translations etc. This resource can be casual on CH Thai books ($) or via above Design Agency ($$$)
Shortlisted candidates will be notified
Please read the details before applying for a job
Callington (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
77/97 Sinn Sathon Tower, 24th Floor B, Krungthonburi Road,
Kwaeng Klongtonsai, Khet Klongsan, Bangkok 10600
Contract Tel. 02 440- 0686 Ext. 105