The main role is to support Marketing Division Manager for all Marketing activities. It is also to initiate new
ideas in terms of Marketing Communication.
Responsibilities and duties:
- Contacting supplier/graphic designer and dealing with them
- Preparing marketing materials such as brochure to promote
- Organizing and implementing press events, brand and product events (work with Marketing Division Manager)
- Corresponding with Marketing of Department store to promote our workshops and keep updated with upcoming events
- Tracking and monitoring success factors associated with the event
- Supporting to deliver press release to PR and media, also keeping update with those press
- Coordinating press events and press visit
- Coordinating both internal and external parties in terms of PR, to enhance more brand awareness and exposure
PROMOTION & CRM (20%)
- Supporting about all promotion e.g. sponsorship, co-promotion with credit cards.
- Corresponding with the mall group team for updated promotion.
- Supporting for upcoming Membership privileges
DOCUMENTS & COORDINATION (25%)
- Contacting suppliers and preparing payment documents
- Coordinating within the team (buyers and sellers) and outside
- Briefing graphic to design the packaging (work with Marketing Division Manager)
- Supporting to prepare all signage (briefing graphic and follow the production)
- Supporting to coordinate with TMG Marketing team for other campaigns
- Corresponding with production team and key contacts
- Completing all special projects as requested
Requirements of the role:
- Previous experiences in a similar marketing role
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, good communication in English
- Coordination skill is required.
- Initiative with creativity (is a plus)