Job Type: Local Full Time Contract
Reports to: Regional Brand Manager
Location: Downtown Bangkok, Thailand
Position and Qualifications Requirement:
This position offers great potential for growth. The ideal candidate must be reliable, a forward thinker and able to work effectively independently. In addition, the candidate must be pro-active
well organized and able to accept ownership for completing tasks. This person would be supporting the Brand Manager and team members across Asia.
- Liaise with various internal departments, business partners as well as external agencies relating to marketing events and activities.
- Coordinate and execute development of marketing materials to ensure that brand guidelines and deadline are met.
- Maintain and update Ekornes’ Asia websites.
- Design and deploy email campaigns and manage consumer database.
- Assist with various marketing activities such as events, market research, store set-up, and product launches.
- Assist in various digital marketing activities such as facebook content and advertisement when required.
- Perform general administrative duties such as processing invoices, updating marketing reports and marketing budget trackers.
- Bachelor’s Degree minimum required or higher in a marketing-related subject
- Proven work experience 1-2 years of relevant experience in marketing
- Possess at least a Professional Certificate/ Nitec, Diploma or higher in a marketing-related subject
- A team player with good interpersonal and communication skills that is able to work independently and adhere to tight deadlines
- Excellent written and verbal communication in English, Chinese language proficiency will be an advantage
- Experience working in a regional office and in the furniture/retail industry will be an advantage
- Proficient in using Microsoft Office, particularly Excel and Power point.
- Experience with Design software will be an advantage
Interested candidates, who meet the above qualifications, should apply by sending your CV and resume to Apply Now with the subject line “Marketing Coordinator Role”.
EKORNES is an equal opportunity employer and the organization complies with all employment and labor laws and regulations that prohibit discrimination in hiring and ensures that candidates
from all backgrounds are fairly and consistently considered during the recruitment process. We are dedicated to hiring and supporting a diverse workforce. We are committed to cultivating an inclusive work environment and look for future team members who share
that same value.
The organization provides equal employment opportunities for all qualified candidates. The organization does not discriminate for employment based on age, color, disability, gender identify,
national origin, race, religion, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by laws and regulations.
Ekornes Asia Pacific Co., Ltd. (Head Office)
208, 208 Wireless Road Building,
18th Floor, Unit 1803, Wireless Road,
Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330