Role and Responsibility:
- Above the line: Design or adaptation of materials for advertising use.
- Below the line: Design, adaptation and development of materials for print and online media such as catalogs, brochures, leaflets, POP, online newsletter, Power Point
Presentations, website materials and banners.
- Design, adaptation and development of materials for events, product presentations, PR, tradeshows as and when needed.
- Liaise with advertising agencies, printers and production agencies for projects as needed.
- Assist in carrying out other related ad hoc projects as assigned by supervisor or department head.
- Be a pro-active member of the Asia Pacific Marketing team and connect closely with local and regional Marketing Communications teams to promote sharing of best practices
and assets available.
- Work closely with Associate Director – Marketing Communications, K&B Asia Pacific to ensure high quality and high efficiency communications support for Asia Pacific regions
- Assist in carrying out other projects as assigned.
- University graduate in Graphic Design, Art, Advertising, or other relevant disciplines
- Minimum 5+ years’ experience in graphic design for editorial/advertising/web projects, either in agency side or in the in-house/company side.
- Good command in English and Mandarin languages is required, moderate verbal and strong written skills is preferred.
- Experience with the usage of Adobe CS (Photoshop, Illustrator, inDesign), Microsoft office and any other relevant graphic design software.
- Strong creative abilities in the field of branding and visual communication.
- Strong skills in typesetting and quality art finishing with a thorough understanding of design, Chinese and Western typography, color and photography.
- Great sense of esthetics and precision as well as attention to details.
If you are interested, please e-mail your resume to Apply Now.
Or please send your detailed resume in English indicating position and expected salary
with a recent photograph to:
Recruitment – Human Resource
Kohler (Thailand) Public Company Limited
16th Floor, Jasmine City, 2 Soi Sukhumvit 23, Sukhumvit Rd., Bangkok 10110
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those selected for
an interview will be contacted.