Our client is international fabrics manufacturer for shoes products around eastern seaboard area. The successful candidate will be responsible for overseeing factory production activities, developing the production standard policies and procedures. The
Manufacturing Manager candidate will be expected to have excellent problem-solving skills and strong management skills. If you have solid background aligning with these responsibilities, then you can apply for this role;Job Summary
Skills & Experience
- Establishing planning and organizing production schedules
- Estimating, negotiating and agreeing budgets and timescales with clients and managers
- Ensure entire safety of all employees working in manufacturing department.
- Supervise production planning, instrument manufacturing, purchasing and shipping departments.
- Lead and motivate all subordinates to fulfill schedules, improve control costs and quality.
- Training, coaching and supervising employees to attain optimum performance considering every employee.
- Ensure to promote atmosphere allowing them to use best of their skills.
- Monitoring and conduct disciplinary methods for all subordinates.
- Perform with teams and supply chain management to ensure stable stream of inventory without any excuse.
- Conduct routine audits of equipments and schedules.
- Involve lean management.
- Design, prepare and record test and manufacturing methods to ensure high quality and efficiency.
- Directly report to Plant Manager and Dotted line to American Director
The ideal candidate will have the following skills and experience:
What we offer
- Proven experience of 10+ years in Production Management role with any manufacturing
- Obtained in Bachelor of Engineering in Industrial Engineer from Thailand’s top institutes
- Hold Master’s Degree in Engineering filed would be advantage.
- Strong background in Lean Management
- Prior experience of coaching, leading and driving team performance
- Exceptional Interpersonal skills, Result oriented & Customer oriented mind-set
- Fluent in English & Thai is a requirement
- 5 working days
- Attractive salary package and bonus