Role and Responsibility:
- Manage the Global Projects & Specifications team in Thailand with following:
- Establish and maintain regular contact with the strategic accounts, including but not limited to, major key developers, contractors, builders, and the lodging
industry who has overseas projects or, whenever necessary, overseas key developers, contractors, builders, and the lodging industry who has projects in and within the assigned area.
- Establish and maintain regular contact with major specifiers, architects & interior designers.
- Identify and recommend appropriate promotional and support material required to enhance the image of KOHLER within the project market.
- Coordinate and implement presentations to major mechanical developers, contractors, builders, and the lodging industry to introduce new products, assist in selecting
product, writing proposals, specifications and obtaining approval of KOHLER brands of products.
- Prepare and maintain required reports and forms related to daily sales activities, expenses, correspondence, etc.
- Coordinate and administer sales support materials, i.e. audio-visual equipment, literature, displays, product samples, catalogs and other sales materials.
- Work collaboratively with local teams in various markets to coordinate client relationship opportunities such as project proposals, budgeting, and orders.
- Resolve issues and ensure highest level of quality service by coordinating with center staff and management.
- Directly reports to Associates Sales Director - Global Projects & Specifications, with a dotted line to Head of Sales - Thailand & MLC.
- Frequently communicate, as required, with other KOHLER Associates Globally (major in China and Asia Pacific).
- Frequently contact with, A&D channels, builders, developers, and the lodging industry in Thailand market
- Frequently travel maybe required as per request by developers, builders, and the lodging industry, per approval granted by the Associate Sales Director.
- University/ college graduated in marketing or business administration preferred.
- At least 10 years sales experience occupied with extensive background in project business, plumbing or consumer durable manufacturing industries will be an advantage.
- Experience on managing a team or supervisory role will be a must, multinational environment will be preferred.
- Extensive solid connections with developers, contractors, and hotel operators in Thailand.
- Successful track records in project sales, experience on cross-countries sales will be an advantage.
- Strong verbal and written communication and presentation skills in English and Thai with Putonghua will be plus point.
If you are interested, please e-mail your resume to Apply Now.
Or please send your detailed resume in English indicating position and expected salary
with a recent photograph to:
Recruitment – Human Resource
Kohler (Thailand) Public Company Limited
16th Floor, Jasmine City, 2 Soi Sukhumvit 23, Sukhumvit Rd., Bangkok 10110
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those selected for
an interview will be contacted.