Maintenance Supervisor - JD
1. Inspect facilities periodically to determine problems and necessary maintenance
2. Prepare weekly maintenance schedules and allocate work
3. Supervise and train maintenance technicians
4. Contribute to the development of maintenance budget and ensure compliance
5. Develop PM Plan and keep monitoring
6. Monitor inventory of materials and equipment
7. Participate in coordination of projects (e.g. renovations)
8. Ensure adherence to quality standards and health and safety regulations
1. Bachelor’s Degree preferably in Maintenance and other Life Engineering discipline
2. 3-5 years’ previous experience in a food industry desired
3. Must be able to work independently and with a team
4. Must be able to work in a fast-paced setting, multi-task, and prioritize assignments
5. Must have good communication, computer and organizational skills.
6. Must be willing to work over-time and weekends, as needed
Salary Range - Baht 25,000 - 35,000 per month.
Working Day - Monday to Saturday - 08.00am - 05.00pm
Working Location: Factory at Bothong Province, Chonburi.