1. Bridgestone CAP has 11 tire plants in Asia pacific area. We manage the key performance index of these plants, and support them to achieve the target set in middle term plan.
2. Our department(Machinery Production System Development) support those plants smooth operations and activities to achieve targets as engineering viewpoints.
3. We plan strategic investment to keep high competitiveness and to improve plant, then support executing those projects.
1. Roll-out Tire production MCs designed by technical center in Japan to plants in Asia Pacific
2. Coordinate specifications between technical center in Japan and plants engineering team
3. Provide project assessment covering detailed technical design calculation, project proposal, and feasibility study.
4. Provide project engineering and project management, coordination of Plant engineering team.
5. Carry out detailed site surveys to establish a thorough operational status of the existing system and gain information on potential improvements.
6. Development Prototype MC with Vendor and Plant engineering team.
7. Development/Design of improvement opportunities in process and utility systems by use a new technology.
8. Mid Term Plan of investment
(1) Plan strategic , improvement investment in new technology.
(2) Investigate investment efficiency, summarize data, make report.
9. Support installation and starting up at site. Take necessary business trip.
>Knowledge of Machine in Tire manufacturing plant and Automation system
>Knowledge of Hydraulic, Pneumatic and Utility system.
>Knowledge of AutoCAD or Solidwok
>Knowledge of ISO9001 and TS16949
>Knowledge of Tire Building MC is perfer
> Bachelor’s degree or higher in Mechanical engineering
> Mechanical engineer experience for production site at manufacturing plants for 5 years or more
> Working experience in rubber company will be preferred
> High proficiency in English, TOEIC score: over 550
> PC application program literacy such as Excel, Word, PowerPoint
> Positive attitude to a variety of daily tasks in attention to in-total optimal result/performance
> Strong interest in creating and manufacturing
> Perseverance/consistency with target issues to be solved.
> Loyalty and determination for long-term commitment
> Abilities to communicate with staff within and across departments and successfully collaborate with them. Abilities of communication with global team members. There will be chances of
job training in Thailand plant. And there will be business trips in Asia & Pacific area for plant support.
>Positive attitude to a variety of daily tasks in attention to in-total optimal result/performance
>Strong interest in creating and manufacturing
>Perseverance/consistency with target issues to be solved.
>Loyalty to the team/determination to long commit to the position
Bridgestone Asia Pacific Technical Center Co., Ltd.
No. 113, Moo 18, Klong Nueng, Klong Luang, Pathumthani Province, Thailand