LOGISTICS OFFICER & STOCK CONTROLLER
- Responsible for the execution and coordination of all import & export shipment tasks.
- Co-ordinate with shipper and freight forwarder in order to get the accurate shipping document and prepare document for import customs clearance in advance prior the shipment arrival.
- Provide the correct shipping documents, product description, import-export HS classification code, import-export duty tax amount to shipping broker to prepare the correct Import-export
- Contact with the government department i.e., Food and Drug administration (FDA) etc. at customs checkpoints to smoothen import process.
- Proactively track and following up for shipments with shipper and freight forwarders.
- Check and verify received products.
- Responsible for Stock control of the company’s products.
- Maintain an accurate stock of company’s products both physically and systematically.
- Female, age between 25-35 years. Thai Nationality
- Bachelor Degree in Logistics, Supply Chain management, Business Administration or other related field.
- 2-5 years of experience in Logistics or Import – Export field
- Excellent command of English
- Computer literate in Microsoft Word, Excel, Powerpoint and other office program.
- Well knowledge of Customs Procedure and Paperless system is a must.
- High responsibility, Intensive detail-oriented and strong problem solving skill.
- Good Service-mind, able to work in Team environment under time pressure.
This is an excellent opportunity to be part of a dynamic teamwork on complex and rewarding business initiatives and opportunity to have overseas training.
Salary negotiable based on qualifications and abilities. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for interview. Interested persons, please send application with resume, current and expected salary, contact phone number and recent photo to the company’s
Beamed Co., Ltd.
Contact person : K.Kesinee Nanthakosilpkul
43 Thai CC Tower, Room 274, 27th Floor,
South Sathorn Road, Yannawa, Sathorn, Bangkok 10120
Tel.: 02-673-9750 Ext.12 / 08-0074-2480
Fax : 02-673-9754