An excitng Legal Consultant and Business Development Manager (x1 vacancy) has arisen in a leading firm in Bangkok.
About this Legal Consultant and Business Development Manager role:
This is a great opportunity for the Legal Consultant and Business Development Manager to redevelop group systems and processes. Your main responsibility is to review and draft commercial contract and manage compliance activities.
The salary offered is competitive with bonus and provident fund.
- To consultant the new local and international regulatory requirements to support business and compliance function to ensure that the company will comply with the local laws and regulations
- Ensure that related departments are conducted in accordance with laws and regulations, advising, investigating and implementing related legal aspects
- Participate and coordinate with related departments for investigation, negotiation and reconcilement in legal dispute issues or help them understanding legal terms and conditions, legal consequences
- Preparation of learning materials and conducting the training for staffs. Revising orientation presentation materials for easily understanding
- To implement PDPA project and Pandemic Flu project
- To input any legal concerns to the projects including training to staffs & performing other supporting tasks as requested
- To create business continuity plan and implantation ensure the implementation as planned
- To proactive study with our new business and create project by making good network with relate to ministry
- To implement our new business and able to advise part of your role to approach with business unit head
- Take over all necessary operation
- Improve productivity by optimise the operation work & improve employee compliance mindset
- Proactive to solve timely
To succeed in this role, you must have the ability to lead effectively and possess a keen understanding of related laws for corporate world, experience in healthcare, medical device and manufacturing is preferable.
- Thai nationality, Male or Female Age 35 - 45 years old
- Bachelor's Degree or higher in Laws
- At least seven years of work experience in legal, Litigation, Contracts/Agreement Drafting and Reviewing (in both Thai and English) and compliance. Business experience in trading business is preferable
- Good working knowledge and experience with the laws of Thailand, particularly in the areas of corporate and general contracts; Labour Law, Civil law, Criminal law, Commercial Law and others laws which are required for trading business
- Strong negotiation and analytical skills
- Excellent interpersonal communication and management skills with a high level of integrity and confidentiality
- Leadership and coaching skills are important
- Computer literacy, planning, organizing, problem solving, and decision making
- Good command of English, both written and spoken
The Legal Consultant and Business Development Manager will join a company whose expertise has made them the leader in their field. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant. With a long history, this is a great brand to join at an exciting time in their development.
If you have a successful track record within the legal & compliance field, you can take your career forward with this role.
Apply now to discuss this new opportunity.
Due to the high volume of applications, our team will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Robert Walters Recruitment (Thailand) Limited
Recruitment License No.: น. 1188 / 2551