- Build understanding market in ASEAN, mainly in Automotive Industry
- Identify opportunities & key success factors to catch customers' attention.
- Identify and analyze customer's needs
- Understand the customer and market requirement in order to propose solution and focus
- Coordinate internal technical & commercial analyses to build and propose valuable quotations to customers.
- Coordinate with the plants in case of quality or logistics issues with the deliveries.
- Report to Foreign Manager
- Able to build a strong internal network with all region (China / Korea / Japan and others)
- Lead a Sales/technical communication between our company and the customer supporting by engineering team (mostly in China / Japan / Korea)
- Manage Customer Input and Requirements
- Schedule, analyze and report validations.
- Thai nationality, female or male
- Bachelor’s degree or above in Material Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, or related fields
- Minimum 4 years professional experience in selling rubber products (Anti-Vibration System and Belt Drive System) or similar products into the Automotive manufacturing
- Sales and Engineering skills (Material background for rubber product)
- Able to work within an international environment.
- Good listening and communication skills and overall respect for other team members
- Knowledge in Excel & Basic Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint)
- Frequent to customers in ASEAN (Focus on Vietnam / Indonesia)
- Good command in English and Thai,
(Japanese and/or Chinese as a plus)
- Occasionally oversea travel
- Must have a driver’s license
We invite qualified candidates to submit their resume stating their present and expected salary via "Apply Now"
and click "LIKE" to receive updates on new job vacancies.
Fischer & Partners Recruitment Thailand Office:
Fischer & Partners Co., Ltd.
63 Athenee Tower 23rd Floor, Wireless Road, Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330