As a member of Grab, not only will you bring your skill sets to drive your team forward, but you will also develop your untapped potential and be inspired by some of the most amazing minds in the industry. Our team consists of both young and experienced
individuals who are tenacious, motivated and energized by the fact that we exist to make a change - have a societal impact in Southeast Asia.
Grab for Business is the B2B SaaS team within Grab that helps to simplify business transportation, corporate food and delivery as well as related services for companies across Southeast Asia. We actively engage with top companies and top brands across the
region and its imperative that we drive successful key account management in our organisation. To this end, we are looking for a strong Key Account Manager in our Grab for Business team to manage and grow an expanding portfolio of top Thai corporate customers.
To perform this role well, the candidate needs to have strong communication skills, attention to detail, ability to create and follow processes, and a track record of exceeding expectations.
- You will report to the Regional Head - GoToMarket, Strategy & Operations, Grab for Business
- Key Account Management: Own a top account portfolio of Thai corporate customers and leverage customer, industry and data-backed insights to successfully upsell and cross-sell our platform products to achieve revenue goals and outserve our
customers. Strong sales acumen is a must. The individual must be able to prospect, build and maintain a strong pipeline of deals, and actively track performance against the given sales target. Work with cross-functional stakeholders to develop solutions that
best address consumer needs while simultaneously meeting performance objectives.
- Relationship Management: Build strong, deep and long-lasting relationships with our top Thai corporate customers and top brands through long term planning, handling objections, asking the right questions and understanding their pain points
while resolving them. Establish a solid understanding of the Grab for Business product and Grab’s business solutions to service your customers better. Build and maintain relationships within the wider customer organisation for potential upselling opportunities.
- Data Analysis & Insights: With in-depth data analysis of your portfolio, pipeline and business (using Salesforce CRM), drive and develop account specific growth strategies and approaches, solidifying Grab for Business’ position as a market
leader. Present account plans based upon data driven insights to establish revenue goals and business plans that advance the customer’s performance while also working on new initiatives and launches.
- Bachelor’s Degree with 3 to 5 years of key account management experience within a fast-paced and highly competitive B2B, media, enterprise or corporate environment (direct customer facing role).
- Solid sales and key accounts performer in achieving and even exceeding, sales targets.
- Ambitious, self-driven and highly motivated individual who can work well in a startup VUCA (Volatile, Uncertain, Complex, Ambiguous) environment.
- Must be able to work independently.
- Strong interpersonal skills with an ability to effectively network with customers and within the overall Grab business.
- Coachable attitude. Should be willing and able to learn about the Grab for Business platform, Grab’s multiple products, processes and stakeholders very fast.
- Communication: Strong and effective communicator with good presentation and speaking skills.
- Should have a deep desire to excel and develop a career in a high-growth tech startup.
- Proficiency in using Salesforce CRM
- Comfortable with data analysis (MS Office, Google Docs / Sheets / Slides)