- Assisting our team in prosecuting domestic trademark applications, including providing preliminary advice before filing, translating the specification of goods/services in Thai language,
preparing the relevant documents and applications for filing before the Thai Trademark Office; following up with the Thai Trademark Office regarding trademark matters (filing, recordal, objections etc.), advising on the objections raised by the Thai Trademark
- Conducting trademark searches and analyses;
- Preparing written reports and correspondence letters/emails for clients and any other IP-related tasks;
- Updating deadlines, files and related information on IP;
- Researching laws and past judicial decisions.
Work location: Near BTS Ratchadamri
- LL.B/LL.M, previous experience in trademark registration/prosecution preferred
- Fluency in both speaking and writing skills in Thai and English. Knowledge of Chinese is an advantage.
- Good command of MS Office, MS Excel and the Internet
- Hardworking, team player, self-disciplined, and self-motivated with positive working attitude
- Ability to handle multiple priorities and meet deadlines under pressure
Growth and Development Opportunities:
Career advancement and promotion opportunities to a senior position.
All applications (cover letter and resume
in English) shall be apply via APPLY NOW or by mail to our office:
VIDON & PARTNERS (Thailand) Co. Ltd.
The Millennia Tower
20th Fl., Room. 2001
62, Langsuan Rd, Lumpini, Pathumwan
Bangkok 10330 - THAILAND