Nowadays, digital workforce is widely adopted by leading organization.
Software robot can complete many tasks that were previously done by human.
RPA is the digital workforce.
The RPA (Robotic Process Automation)
provides a platform for resources from the business operations or IT teams to deliver self-service
process automations on an IT supported, secure and resilient infrastructure.
We are looking for passionate candidate who interested to learn how to make better business and life using digital workforce
Candidate should be fast-learner, positive thinking, dare to dream, and
also work well as a team player.
- Engage key Business to collect requirement and confirmation from process owner.
- Analyze in-depth processes to determine the feasibility of RPA.
- Develops documentation for process automation specification, test scripts, end user manuals, training, technical, and related document.
- Engage process owners to walkthrough or review and sign off processes before start implementation.
- Design, develop and configure robotic process automations per business process and requirements documentation.
- Code required logic for processing and exception scenarios or advance process.
- Conduct process testing and support user acceptance testing (UAT) activity and conduct UAT Summary Report
- Working as support that perform incident / issue investigation.
- Rectifies the defect of process issue faced by the End User.
- Perform issue troubleshooting to help prevent unnecessary incidents and provide pertinent details when incidents are indeed raised
- Problem solving that arise in day to day and providing timely responses and solutions as required.
- Bachelor's or Master's Degree in Information Technology, Management Information System, Accounting Information System, Computer Science, Engineering
or related fields
- Thai Nationality.
- Good team player and be able to work independently under the pressure.
- Experience in C# or Vb.net will be advantage.
- Experience in Microsoft SQL Server will be advantage.
- Experience in business requirement analysis, business process design, system testing, and user training.
- Experience in documenting such as business process flow, analyze business process and develop test plans and test cases.
- Understanding of workflow based logic and the ability to both understand a business process from a workflow diagram, and to illustrate a written process description
as a workflow diagram.
- Understanding of workflow based logic and ability to both understand a current state of the business process from a workflow diagram.
- Good communication skills with the ability to present technical details to a non-technical audience.
- Good written skills with the ability to document and explain business processes.
- A self-starter who delivers high quality work and can adapt to new challenges, either on their own or as part of a team.
- Able to travel up-country will be advantage.
- English skill will be advantage.
**To register for this position, applicant must specify clearly that he/she
applies for Junior RPA Process Analyst & Developer **
Interested applicants are invited to apply in person or send application with full resume indicating qualifications and experience, transcript, expected salary and recent photo to:
ZyGen Company Limited
65/60 Chamnan Phenjati Business Center Tower 6th floor,
Rama 9 road, Huaykwang, Bangkok 10310
Tel: +662 612 2116-17
Fax: +662 643 8017
Human Resource Department