Job Description :
1. To develop trade strategies, promotion plans and activities, to support and drive channel growth, profitability and increase sales volumes.
2. Work closely with Sales and Cross-functional teams (internal & external) to implement the specified action plan
3. Analyze channel & monitor competitors’ movement, and be able to present key findings and to develop plan or action plan
4. Plan, utilize, and monitor promotional material to support launch plan, promotion plan, and increase brand awareness
5. Evaluate Promotion activities and Marketing Collateral availability in-store.
1. Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Marketing or related fields.
2. 2 years’ experience in marketing in Medical devices (not a must but is a plus).
3. Competent user of Microsoft Office Excel, and can use Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop (is a big plus)
4. High emotional intelligence, Interpersonal savvy, and flexible
5. Teamwork, good collaborative working style, Honest and trustworthy and multitasks
Let’s be a part of a global company to help people to see the world better!
Essilor International is a leading French global enterprise in ophthalmic optical products operating in more than 100 countries with over 55,000 employees worldwide. For more than 160 years, Essilor has been serving people all over the world to help everyone to be able to see the world better.
Joining Essilor and sharing our high vision of life, you enable to daily use your professional skills and competencies to help improve the vision of millions of consumers and share the passion for innovation of our global teams. We are now inviting young, dynamic and team- oriented talents to join our continuous growth and success. For more information on our people philosophy and development, please visit http://www.essilor.com/en/Talents/Pages/Home.aspx
What Essilor will offer to you?