This position is reporting to Engineering Manager, Automation / OT Manager will manage automation systems in factory to ensure high performance with low cost and calibration schedules of instruments in the factory are up to date and followed including manage power distribution system from Substation until Electrical supply device to production machine.
Roles and responsibilities:
1. Maintenance Management System
• Ensure Maintenance management system implementation follow MPF guide line and MPF road map.
2. Calibration/Maintenance Instruments
• Ensure all master calibrators have a correct calibration in time and have tractability.
• Implement yearly calibration plan to ensure all instruments are calibrated in time and corrected method.
• Troubleshoot and solve all instrument problems and set up systematic prevention measure.
3. Automation System availability
• Ensure all Automations equipment and system are working and available to support production
4. Automation project.
• Leading assigned automation project since develop User Requirement Specification ( URS), Supplier/contractor selection, equipment ordering , Programing, FAT’s, and startup and commissioning of all automation systems in the Plant.
• Manage Automation projects budgets and schedules.
5. Electrical Distribution System ( included CCTV, Lighting and Emergency Light)
• Ensure PM program implemented and task completion on plan
• Selection of suppliers and subcontractors for Maintenance work.
6. Other work assigned
• Bachelor degree or higher in Electrical/ Instrument/ Control Engineering or related field.
• Minimum 10 years’ experience in Maintenance of Industrial Automation Electrical Distribution System, Industrial Automation and Instrumentation system.
• Experienced in PLC, Wonder ware and SCADA system is a must.
• Experienced in New Automation Program Development and implementation is a must.
• Good command in written and spoken English
• Good Computer literate in MS office.
• Good communication skill.
• Self-Motivated and be able to coordinating with difference function
• Follow Instructions and Respond, Take Initiatives, Responsibility and Keep Commitments.
• Complete Task on time, Develop alternative Solution whenever required and timely communication with concerns.
Location: This position will be based at FrieslandCampina Thailand Plant in Samrong, Samutprakarn.
Human Resources Department
FrieslandCampina Group (Thailand)
89/2 M.8 Soi Watsuansom Poochaosamingprai Road,
Samrongtai, Phrapradaeng, Samutprakarn 10130
Royal FrieslandCampina is organized as a cooperative with 19,244 member dairy farmers in the Netherlands, Germany and Belgium and has been providing millions of consumers globally with dairy products containing valuable nutrients for over 144 years. We are a global company, but with a focus on local communities and customers. And not just in Europe, but also in many countries in Asia, Africa and the Middle/East. Our farms, factories and products have long been a part of daily life in many countries across the globe.
We reach millions of people in more than one hundred countries around the world, with our milk products, cheese, butter and ingredients. We are fascinated by the power and potential of milk; hence we help people move forward by getting more out of milk. As the largest dairy Co-operative in the world.
FrieslandCampina Thailand is the affiliate of Royal FrieslandCampina and has been here since 1967. We produce and sell variety of dairy products under brand name Foremost, Ship, Falcon and My Boy. The extensive product range of quality products includes pasteurized milk, UHT milk, yoghurt drinks, and condensed milk.
We believe our current and future success depends largely on the quality of our employees. For this reason, Foremost wants to offer an attractive, challenging and inspiring working environment where employees are encouraged to develop themselves both professional and personally.