• Responsible for spare parts management, managing and maintaining the spare parts management system for Project
• Manage and lead SPMS team and report to line manager.
• Quick and accurate respond customer's spare parts business issues
• Monitor and manage SPMS delivery performance
• Responsible for Spare Parts ordering, order tracking and delivery
• Responsible for providing spare parts management reports to customer and project team
• Responsible for make safe stock level of spare parts for warehouse
Maintenance Manager oversees and lead maintenance procedures and actions within the Project.Quick and accurate respond customer's spare parts business issues.
• Bachelor's degree
• Must have at least 2+ years of working knowledge in MS Project spare part management
• Proactive, capable, willing to work independently and handle multiple tasks with minimum supervision
• Good Communication skill is required for this position.
• Proficient at Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
• Willingness to travel within the country in a short notice for emergency services.
ZTEsoft is a subsidiary of ZTE Corporation, the largest public telecom equipment manufacturer in China.
ZTEsoft, as a leading provider of telecom software, solutions and services, specializes in providing comprehensive BSS/OSS, Big Data and Managed Service solutions to global operators of wireless, wire-line and broadband cable services. Ultimately, ZTEsoft enables operators to achieve operational agility and deliver innovative services quickly in a challenging and quickly changing market.
ZTEsoft’s ZSmart solutions offer a set of functional components and product packages which can be assembled and configured flexibly on a unified SOA infrastructure to support agile operation and address various market and customer demands perfectly. ZTEsoft’s ZSmart solutions have been deployed by operators in more than 70 countries worldwide.