POSITION: CLAIMS TEAM LEADER
1) Claims Handling
- Supervise staff taking claims through the claims life cycle.
- Assessing and ratifying claims.
- Providing advice and setting action plans for claims assessors.
- Monitoring and reporting performance.
- Quality assuring administration and claims settlement.
- Reviewing current processes and working with managers to develop and implement new processes and procedures.
- Set the tone and pace of the claims team.
- Uphold excellent customer service values.
- Support staff with assessments, decision making, and escalations.
3) Relationship Management
- Act as a point of contact for insured members, medical facilities and partners to ensure the high quality customer service is being provided at all times.
4) Business Development
- Identifying opportunities to increase our capabilities such as new products and services, and working with managers to create and launch them.
5) Learning & Development
- Working with our medical experts to develop team members’ medical knowledge and assessment capabilities through a program of continuous training and development.
- Promote and support the corporate visions, values and brand identity of Alliance and its client organizations by acting as an ambassador of the companies.
- Other duties required in the support of Alliance and its client organisations and the operational efficiency of the companies.
POSITION: CLAIMS ASSESSOR
1) Relationship Management
- Establish, develop and maintain relationships with existing clients, providers and other partners.
2) Claims Handling
- Manages a case load and has the ability to plan and organize their work by priority, including identifying quick resolutions and at the other end of the scale anticipating and managing organizational risk.
- Explaining your rationale and administering the claim record.
3) Customer Service
- In a customer focused manner respond to telephone and email inquiries.
- Take ownership of claims considering the customer experience, the business need and resolving inquiries exceeding their expectations.
- Provide the highest levels of service, proactively and reactively engaging with clients.
- Representation Promote and support the corporate visions, values and brand identity by acting as an ambassador of the company.
- Male/Female, Thai Nationality and others
- Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing Science or related fields.
- Able to work as a shift.
- Have either medical, investigative, or legal knowledge and experience.
- Experience in insurance company will be advantage.
- Excellent command of English, both written and verbal skills.
Location: Bangkok, near BTS
We invite qualified candidates to submit their resume stating their present and expected salary via "Apply Now"
and click "LIKE" to receive updates on new job vacancies.
Fischer & Partners Recruitment Thailand Office:
Fischer & Partners Co., Ltd.
63 Athenee Tower, 23rd Floor, Wireless Road, Lumpini, Pathumwan District, Bangkok 10330