- Provide day-to-day management of the site and ensure that the company’s reputation as a high-quality service provider is maintained and enhanced.
- Supervise and monitor general and technical site staff for efficient running of the site, and compliance with the company’s rules and policies.
- Ensure that all operating procedures for the property run efficiently, including security, fire safety, emergency, and evacuation procedures.
- Identify problem areas in the site and recommend improvement plans to maximize the efficiency of site management.
- Maintain good public relations with clients, owners and tenants of the property.
- Carry out any other duties as assigned by General/Property-Manager, VP CRM or a client.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Managing the service provided to co-owners / tenants / residents and visitors.
- Delegating duty and responsibility, supervising and controlling the operation of building technicians and building attendants.
- Controlling and supervising the safety of the building.
- Monitoring of cleaning for common area and surroundings of the building.
- Supervising the use of common area and properties by co-owners / tenants’ employee, co-owners and residents.
- Collecting common expensed / utility expenses / other service charges from co-owners / tenants / residents and requesters of services.
- Controlling the preparation of list of equipment and filing list
- Purchasing and procuring necessary equipment and accessories for the building and common areas. The procurement must be approved by the board of committee or developer and then contracting the suppliers to prepare comparison for each purchase.
- Maintaining the equipment and accessories of common areas and general properties to be in a good condition and preparing preventive maintenance plan for each structural system.
- Coordinating with sup-contractors, government and private agencies for related activities.
- Job Experience: 2 – 3 Years in Property Management / Services.
- Minimum Education Level: Bachelor Degree in Business Administration or related field.
- Essential Job Skills: Excellent English literacy and communications skill.
- Desirable Job Skills: Willing to Learn and Pro-active person.
Interested applicants, please email your resume in English with a recent photo and expected salary via "Apply Now"
Raimon Land Public Company Limited.
Rajanakarn Building, 19th Floor, 3 South Sathorn Road,
Yannawa, Sathorn, Bangkok 10120 Thailand
T: (+66) 2 029 1889 # 1803 | F: (+66) 2 029 1891-2