Skills and specifications
- Lead the delivery of the Financial Assurance program of work for the projects assigned.
- Advise the business with the provision of practical recommendations in order to implement observations identified.
- Foster and build positive, successful relationship with country & regional members with the goal of increasing the positive perception of the Financial Assurance team.
- Support the DHL business sectors/countries in achieving their financial targets by delivering accurate findings and practical solutions.
- Be recognized as a Business Partner and as a Financial Assurance subject matter
- Bachelor/Master degree in Finance and Accounting
- Accounting and Financial skills (both statutory and IFRS)
- CA/CPA Qualified.
- Strong computer literacy and software skills
- Project management skills
- Analytical skills
- Ability to work independently and as a team and complete assignments within the deadlines.
- Strategic thinker to deliver initiatives
- Leadership qualities, Decision-making skills and People development skills
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in external audit (big 4) and/or internal audit
- Some experience in Supply Chain Management / Transport Business
- Good command of spoken and written English
- Able to work independently and complete assignments within the deadlines
Interested applicants, please send application with full resume indicating qualifications, experience, transcript, and recent photo to Apply Now
Human Resources department
DHL Supply Chain (Thailand)
No. 9 G Tower Grand Rama 9 (North Wing)
26th Floor Unit No. GN01 and 27th Floor Unit No. GN01-04
Rama 9 Road, Huaykwang Sub-District Huaykwang District, Bangkok 10310
For more detail about DHL Supply Chain, visit www.dhl.com