PRTR is working with a Japanese company business relating to leasing, sales, maintenance, and repair of the vehicle, vehicle supplies, and components.Job Description:
- Implementing, reviewing, and monitoring Corporate Policies and Procedures to ensure that the company is complying with the regulations.
- Overseeing and ensuring all the policies of internal procedures and outsourced agencies are compliant with internal compliance policies, laws, and regulations of related regulators.
- Reporting to Department Head on the identification of potential compliance risks and minimize them.
- Establishing compliance strategies include all training to ensure the employees are aware and understand all compliance policies and procedures.
- Developing and coordinating to implement the internal control system and procedures to ensure the internal control have been taken to all functions to avoid operational risk.
- Coordinating to implement the Business Continuity Plan, including emergency and crisis management, safety plan with related parties.
- Female age 27 - 35 years old.
- Bachelor’s degree in Law.
- 3-5 years experience in compliance (AMLO, PDPA) or related functions.
- Excellent communications and presentation skills in English.
- Well-organized, detail-oriented, mature, and excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Experience in Policy & Procedure writing and review on financial business.
- Experience in internal and external fraud management.
- Intermediate level of Excel skills.
Group insurance, Provident fund, Physical Check-up, Housing Allowance, English Allowance, etc.