Our client is a leading global provider of information and communications technology (ICT) infrastructure and smart devices. With integrated solutions across four key domains – telecom networks, IT, smart devices, and cloud services.General Description of Duties and Responsibilities:
- Handling data analysts (DA) tasks in the telecommunications industry.
- Focusing on turning complex data into information, information into insight, and insight into business decisions.
- Communicating with diverse teams including data experts, executives, product managers, engineers and deliver.
- Mastering basic data analysis principles and methods, through data analysis and output business evaluation supports the project successfully.
- Bachelor's Degree or above in Computer Science/Computer Engineering/Electrical engineering or related.
- Knowledge of data processing, e.g. cleaning, aggregating, merging, integration validation, or other ETL skills. Data science or machine learning knowledge preferred.
- Practical skill of data operation tools, including not limited to MS Excel, database (SQL scripting). Hadoop/Impala skill preferred.
- Practical skill of data visualization tools. Tableau skill preferred.
- Capability to quickly decode specific concepts into data logic, then covert into the diagram. Related data analysis or business intelligence experience preferred.
- Fluent Chinese and Able to communicate in English.