NIIT Technologies is now Coforge.
Coforge is a leading global IT solutions organization, enabling its clients to transform at the intersect of unparalleled domain expertise and emerging technologies to achieve real-world business impact. The Company focuses on three key verticals: Banking and financial services, Insurance, Travel and Transportation. This domain strength is combined with leading-edge capabilities in Data & Analytics, Automation, Cloud, and Digital.
We are looking for Project Manager
Working place: Chatuchak, Samyan
- Serve as central coordinator between Digital Transformation team and business units
- Support business units to implement digital project throughout the project life including;
- Initiate projects through the development of project charters and identification of stakeholders
- Plan projects including forming project team, collecting and analyzing requirements, defining scope and activities of the project, estimating schedule and cost, identifying specialist Support from the Digital Transformation team
- Execute projects, assuring project quality, managing a diverse project team, managing communications, conducting procurements, and managing stakeholders
- Monitor and manage performance of the project to ensure that the project can be delivered according to timeline and to ensure that value is captured
- Report projects performance and concern to management team
- Support team for idea generation workshop
Skills & Experience
- Bachelor’ s or Master 's Degree in any fields, age between 27-35 years olds
- 5-7 years working experience in project management on data science, data managementprojects.
- Experience on digital transformation, agile development, and digital tools is a big plus
- Be able to use the data to predict pricing or do the production optimization.
- Strong technical skills and problem-solving skills
- Passion with digital and technology topics, including agile process, or openness and willingness to continuously learn more on these topics
- Strong interpersonal skills including leadership, team building motivation, communication, influencing, decision-making, awareness, negotiation, trust building, and conflict management
- Strong risk management and analytical skills
- Experience eliciting, translating, and managing stakeholder requirements are required
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office (PowerPoint, Word and Excel) is required, experience with a project management tool is a plus
- Experience in banking project is a plus
- Solid understanding of the business context, plant operations in chemical oil and gas industry is a must.
- Must have your own car and driver license
BENEFITS; WHAT WE ARE OFFERING?
- Permanent opportunities
- Fixed Bonus+ Provident Fund + Social Security
- Medical Insurance (OPD/IPD)
- 30 Sick leaves + 14 Annual leaves
- Increase salary once a year based on your potential performance
- Special Dating Allowance (Birthday allowance and Free cake)
- Training Course (English course, Udemy, etc.)
- Staff Engagement Activities (Team Outing, Annual Day, Sports Day, etc)
- Laptop provided
Please contact @Line: CoforgeHR for more info.
We thank all applicants.
Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted for interviews.