- Establish a company data compliance management system.
- Assess data compliance risks in various fields.
- Provide data compliance risk prediction and solutions.
- Continue to track the status of data compliance regulations.
- Collect data compliance related cases.
- Through data analysis, predict the trend and trend of data compliance.
- Education: Bachelor or above, Major: Software engineering, computer, management related majors
- Ability: (important) ：
- Possess basic knowledge of project management.
- Understand the local data protection laws and regulations in Thailand.
- Understand information system data protection solutions.
- Have good communication skills.
- Have good English reading and writing skills, and English can be used as a working language
Interested candidate, please submit your resume, photo, current and expected salary directly to contact person below;
Thananchai Laoharat (IT Recruitment Consultant)Experis Thailand - IT Vertical (www.experisth.com)
323 Unit 4604, 46th Floor, United Center Building, Silom Road,
Silom, Bangrak, Bangkok 10500, Thailand
Email: Thananchai.l @th.experis.com