- Handle design and calculation structure and manage construction projects.
- Co-operate with engineers’ team and project team which supervise construction site and check the quality control.
- Co-operate with Construction; Business Development; Plant Operation and others Department.
- Monitor & recheck with supplier, out-sourcing, and contract to sub-contractor.
- Manage and lead man-powers on site as "Project Engineer".
- Check construction process, schedule, and report to Project Manager.
- Provide technical advice and solve problems on-site.
- Monitor and control work to meet company policy and legal standard Audit work after starting and finishing.
- Preparing the price, BOM, BOQ for civil work.
- Other tasks as assigned.
- Male, Thai national, age upper 25 years old.
- 3 years of experience in Civil Engineer, Other Engineer and Construction projects.
- Bachelor's degree in Civil Engineering field or other related engineer
- Experience in Biogas, power plant or any power plant such as Biomass, Fuel Gas or Palm oil sector (will be good).
- Ability to work across and lead teams.
- Ability to work up country.
- ABILITY TO TRAVEL ON CONSTRUCTION PROJECT SITES FOR SHORT/LONG ASSIGNMENT.
- Super work hard!
- Good computer skills, AutoCAD / Sketchup including MS Word, Excel, and email
- Good English skills (speaking, reading, writing).
- Ability to drive; valid driver’s license; good driving record.
- Must have Engineer License Level 1
Interested candidates can submit your application to
75/47, Ocean Tower II, 23rd Floor, Soi Sukhumvit 19(Wattana), Sukhumvit Road, Klongtoey-Nua, Wattana, Bangkok 10110, Thailand
Tel : +662 665 7305-8 Fax: +662 6657309