- Proactively and continuously develop and monitor the company’s Supply Chain Strategy. The goal is to improve productivity and efficiency and reduce costs while securing high quality material for the company.
- Keep track of logistic and update the company’s inventory to always improve efficiency.
- Supply Chain Manager must analyze operational performance and resolve issues with a view to finding permanent solutions.
- Collaborate with other departments to find solutions to meet the need of customers.
- Collaborate with vendors and supplier to ensure all operations such as shipping meet quality and pricing requirement.
- Ensures a high safety standard in every activity under the department scope.
- Create the company Supply Chain Strategy
- Analyze data from shipping and delivering processes to find bottle necks and other issues with a view to implementing permanent solutions.
- Communicate and negotiate with suppliers and vendors to lane more profitable deals
- Monitor and find logistics to find solutions to make sure they run smoothly and cost effectively
- Find cost effective solutions for supply chain processes
- Proactively improve supply chain inventory
- Proactively improve data available for analysis
- Resolves issues that arise day to day with a view of finding effective solutions
- Train and guide staff in the department towards understanding the need to be proactive
- Evaluate performance, develop, implement, monitor and report on KPIs of department
- Collaborate with other departments to create coordinated plans for business growth
- Develop and implement safety guidelines in all aspects of the supply chain (eg use of cranes, fork lifts and trucks etc)
- Ensure supply chain processes meet legal requirement and standard
- Bachelor or Master Degree in Supply Chain or in similar field - bachelor degree in engineering is a plus.
- Experience of at least 5 years as Supply Chain Manager is a must
- Excellent knowledge of supply chain processes
- Working experience of relevant software Oracle or SAP is a must
- Strong communication skill in Thai and English
- Excellent organizational and project management skills
- Creative problem solving
- Attention to detail
- A Strategic and Analytical
- Task orientated and proactively leading team in meeting today’s challenges
Interested candidates can submit your application to
75/47, Ocean Tower II, 23rd Floor, Soi Sukhumvit 19(Wattana), Sukhumvit Road, Klongtoey-Nua, Wattana, Bangkok 10110, Thailand
Tel : +662 665 7305-8 Fax: +662 6657309