He or she will have an experience to grow in an organization.
Our client are world leaders in industrial air compressor solution. The client has subsidiaries in more than 30 countries with over 20,000 employers across the globe. The products are exported to over 100 countries over five continents. They have a strong track record of successfully launching branches in Asia and are looking to expand their businesses to the growing market in Thailand.
- Contact assigned customer accounts or prospects to sell the air compressor within Thailand.
- Generate sales project and deliver successful result.
- Focus on personal sales targets, new business development, and troubleshooting on problem or key markets.
- Require significant client relationship skills for special markets/complex product lines assigned.
- Meet personal sales targets as established, incorporating the full range of products/services within identified markets or geography. Typical accounts are highly challenging, complex, and diverse customers who require ongoing client relationship support.
- Independently prepare sales presentations, contracts, and proposals to ensure successful outcome of transactions.
- May participate in special projects/programs as assigned, such as training or communications sessions within or outside of the company.
- Bachelor's degree in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent
- At least 3-5 years' sales experience working with air compressor products
- Strong technical and industrial market knowledge of Industrial Air solution is required
- Competent Microsoft Office User
- Great communication, marketing, presentation, persuasion, self-confidence, and sales administration skills
- Thai nationals with fluent spoken and written English skills
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Wiwan Lert-Asavapatra on +662 012 5041