Markem-Imaje is a trusted global manufacturer of product identification and traceability solutions. Our connected solutions help manufacturers to reduce waste, increase efficiency, achieve compliance and protect their brand.
We offer the most complete range of market-leading marking and coding systems along with software, services and consumable solutions so you can streamline all your printing needs from one supplier.
The Technical Service Engineer is responsible for performing on-site installation, maintenance, service repair and support for Markem-Imaje products and services.
What you will do:
- Provide Daily service/Maintenance support of our products and systems.
- Perform on-site product installation on customer premises.
- Provide training and technical advice on the product use in person.
- Investigate problems, provide solutions and arrange for repairs to be made.
- Monitor repairs in terms of the organization’s service / warranty cover and provide suggestions to product improvements.
- Monitors and adheres to field service policies, procedures and technical standards.
- Recommend spare needs and assist with monitoring equipment.
What you need to have:
- Good technical knowledge and skills on the Company’s products and services.
- Ability to demonstrate logical thinking process to troubleshoot and leverage on materials and internal resources to resolve situations.
- Good organizational skills and ability to set priorities and manage time effectively.
- Good level of customer relationship management skills.
- Good communication, analytical, critical thinking and problem solving skills.
- Customer-oriented, personable and a team player.
- Minimum Diploma/Vocation in Mechanical, Electrical or Electronic.
- Fresh graduates
- Must possess a driving license.
You’ll only be the right candidate if you are aligned to our values and culture:
- Collaborative entrepreneurial spirit
- Winning through customers
- High ethical standards, openness and trust
- Expectations for results
- Respect and value people
If you believe you match our values and have the experience we’re looking for, then apply! We can’t wait to hear from you
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without discrimination on the basis of race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age and genetic information.