BANGKOK BRANCH (Ekkamai)
• Submit document BOI application for new project controlling ITC project (International Trading Center)
• Leverage on freight, duty, free trade agreement (FTA) and customs tariff knowledge to drive down duty
and tax costs.
• Find out for business benefits under WTO and other privileges such as bonded warehouse, FTZ, BOI &CUSTOMS, Bis 19 to apply with the business model.
• Meet with BOI authority and customs to clarify and solve the if have that problem happen.
• Compare freight for the best solution and save cost for support shipment import & export all time.
• Thorough inspection about import-export the cargo under import and export regulation (contact: DIW /
TISI / FDA / DIP etc.)
• Apply for BOI Promotion.
• Extend import machinery of BOI Project.
• Import raw material under FTA (JTEPA, Form D) and normal tax.
• Export sample part to headquarter for inspection test.
• Define HS codes for import and export.
• Other assignment in scope of BOI, import, export and logistic related work
• Able to provide information on administrative benefits and related documents (Aor.29, IEAT, FZ, operating base, BOI, BOND, ETC.)
• Implementation and consultation in the application for licensing of work queues for import and export.
• Understanding of import and export of FCL, LCL by car, air, boat and urgent.
• Bachelor Degree in Business Administration, Supply Chain, Logistics or related field.
• Male, age 26 years old and above.
• Minimum 3 years' experience in similar role.
*** Must to have Customs Specialists License. ***
• Demonstrate working knowledge in all applicable export and import laws and regulations Demonstrate basic understanding of supply chain, distribution, transport and logistics
• Proven experience in international trade and customs compliance, preferably in a multi-national environment.
• Respect for cultural sensitivities especially in international/cross-cultural interactions
• Demonstrate proficiencies in office productivity tools (e.g. Excel, Word and PowerPoint)
• Demonstrate fluency in Thai language and ideally in English, both written and spoken
• Good interpersonal and communication skills
Ningbo Union Ocean Shipping Co., Ltd was founded in 2002 by CEO Wang Zhanyou as a Class-A, Non-Vessel Operating Common Carrier (NVOCC, Certificate No.: NV00775). In addition, Mr. Wang is
Vice President of Ningbo Port-Of-Entry Association. Union Ocean's office capacity consists of 1,500 m2 (16,000 ft2) and staffs approx. 106 experienced and professionally trained employees. Our core competences consist of:
We have direct booking cooperation agreements with many shipping lines such as: Evergreen, Hanjin, YML, ONE,Wan Hai Line, Hapag-Lloyd, CSCL, Hamburg Sud, Delmas, ASL, and PANCON With such strong backing we can provide the best booking service.
Our service is incomparable, communication is expeditious and our staff is highly experienced in international shipping operations and import and export customs clearance. We are equipped
with an up-to-date computer network system plus logistic software and we are able to serve our customers accurately and efficiency.
Union Ocean's specialized customs broker is prepared to assist and consult our clients in a variety of customs-related services. As modern logistics continually develops and customers demand changes, Union Ocean endeavors to maintain a superior dominance through integrating our human, material and information resources. Our ongoing strategic plan permits us to stay one step ahead of the way today's logistics companies cooperate and compete. Union Ocean is professional, attentive, and dedicated to providing our customers with superior comprehensive service.