Location : BangkokSummary
To create and maintain a customer-driven hotel using a guest-focused vision that inspires hotel employees to perform at their best. Oversee the quality process to ensure customer satisfaction through consistent delivery of both product quality and service in alignment with the hotel's profitability goals. Take full responsibility and develop strategic plans to ensure achievement of high standards in service, administration and operational management at all times.
- Oversee the quality process to ensure customer satisfaction
- Take full responsibility and develop strategic plans to ensure achievement of high standards in service, administration and operational management at all times
- To achieve and optimize business targets
- Lead successful hotel operations and team cohesion for each department
- Maintain Novotel brand standards and ensure outstanding guest experience.
- Identify and retain top talent.
- Ensure effective and productive owner relationship
- Quality service management
- Ensure communications from the leadership team are conducted effectively to all line employees to achieve maximum efficiency and in a way that demonstrates leadership values
- Complete necessary reports on a monthly basis or as requested reflecting results achieved; variances and actions for specified periods.
Essential Skills and Knowledge
- Relevant tertiary qualification in Hotel Management required
- Dynamic & energetic personality
- Focused & targets driven operator
- In a first class hotel organization, daily management of all areas of operations involving human resources, food and beverage, budget management, rooms, housekeeping, resort maintenance, landscaping and wildlife, and administration of services, i.e., water sports and optional activities.
- Additional language ability preferred.
- Excellent command of the English language.
- Ability to communicate to the team the business goals, as well as the resort specific goals, and to encourage and support initiatives, which may assist those goals.
- Strong leadership, organizational and administrative skills and good understanding of business and finance and Strong budgeting and forecasting skills.
- Relevant tertiary qualifications in Tourism / Hospitality Management or equivalent are an advantage.
- Understanding of large, multi-cultural organizations.
38 Chavanich Building 2nd Floor Soi Sukhumvit 69
Phra Kanong-Nuea, Wattana,
Bangkok 10110 Thailand.