- Prepare, draft, and review commercial contracts both in Thai and English to ensure that terms and conditions comply with applicable laws and regulations, and properly protect the company’s interest;
- Prepare and provide legal documents such as contracts, POA, NDA, MOU and other documents relating to company’s business;
- Provide legal advice on various aspects of laws and regulations including commercial law, labor law, corporate law and others which related to company’s business.
- Research and monitor on laws and regulations newly announced or will be announced in Thailand which are relevant and affect to business and communicate to the relevant persons
- Works with other Department as appropriate to develop an effective compliance training program, including appropriate introductory training for new employees as well as ongoing training for all employees and managers.
- Identify and monitor legal issues with respect to all applicable laws, rules, and regulations relating to the company’s business consist Group of policies, code of practices & standards.
- Bachelor Degree in Laws with Thai Lawyer License or Barrister-at-law (Master Degree is preferable).
- At least 7 years experience in corporate legal field (law firm or pharmaceutical business will be advantage)
- Good communication and presentation skills, including ability to interface with manager and management
- Excellent personality and can do attitude, detail oriented and ability to meet deadlines
- Good command in both written and spoken in English (TOEIC 700 or equivalent)
- Computer literate in Microsoft Word, Excel and Power Point
An attractive remuneration will be offered to successful candidates. Please send your resume and a recent photograph to : Click APPLY NOW for submit your application
HRM Department | Contact us to apply * Thai Otsuka Pharmaceutical Company Limited
Bangkok Office : 15th United Center Building, 323 Silom Road,
Silom, Bangrak, Bangkok 10500 Thailand.Tel. 02-401-9560
Website : www.thai-otsuka.com